Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern The New Wonderful’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use our website.
The term ‘The New Wonderful’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Kemp House, 152 City Road , London, EC1V 2NX. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
There are cookies in use on our site for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to serve ads, compile reports and to help us improve our site.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
We use remarketing to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. These ads are served based on a user’s past visits to this website.
All words and images on the website (except the Blog page, see below) belong to The New Wonderful and all design layouts are created solely for The New Wonderful. Please do not copy, alter, transform or build on this work without express permission.
All words and images on the Blog belong to The New Wonderful unless stated otherwise. Please link back to the Blog and provide full credits for any images and words used.
We supply credits for non-public domain images used on the Blog. If you own any images used and the credits are not correct, please contact us in the first instance so that we can rectify it.
WORRIED ABOUT YOUR GUESTS HAVING FUN AT YOUR WEDDING?
Get my short guide and I’ll show you how to make sure your event goes off with a bang!
It’s yours FREE when you join our email updates NOW!
We won’t spam you or share your details and you can unsubscribe at any time.
I now have some great ideas for my wedding, feeling much calmer. Loving this guide!